This was really funny. I finally decided to migrate from Godaddy (loosers who rip their clients – I am writing about this here). I created an account in gmail but deleted it again and unfortunately gmail stated that I need to wait for 5 to 7 days before I can recreate it again. Today I thought it would be nice to recreate it as its a weekend and the migration could be smooth but still gmail popped up saying I cannot do it now without giving me a timeline so I write to the worlds largest and popular IT giant GOOGLE.You need to read my email followed by his reply and then you get what I am talking.
Thanks for your interest in Google Apps.
Google Apps for Business is USD$50 per user per year. One user account includes one 25 gigabyte email inbox and access to
* Calendar (with resource management)
* Gtalk (Instant messaging with video/voice chat and file transfer)
* Docs and Spreadsheets (Document creation and management)
* Google Sites (intranet/portal building and file hosting service)
* Google Video for business (a company wide video hosting service).
* Control panel (to manage the account and users)
A Google Apps for Business domain, with any number of accounts, is also eligible for phone and email support, and our 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
To learn more about the benefits and advantages of Google Apps, please visit http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/details.html. Also, you can visit the FAQs page at: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/faq.html.
Please feel free to let me know if you require more information or if there is anything else that I can do to assist you in your decision making process.
Google Enterprise Sales